How can I add an RSS feed?

Hi. Is there a way to add an RSS feed in DTTG? I think they can only be added on DT Mac, but wanted to see if I’m missing something.

Thanks for all tips!

1 Like

Sorry but you can’t add RSS feeds in DEVONthink To Go at this time.

Curious that if this is a planned feature? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: It would be very useful especially on iOS where one of the main use cases for DTTG can be reading subscribed/updated RSS articles and taking inbox/fleeting notes directly in DTTG by e.g. adding a Markdown annotation note. Afterwards, one may further summarize those inbox/fleeting notes with DT on Mac.

1 Like

It’s a planned feature but we don’t have an arrival date that we could publish :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Glad to hear this! Can’t wait to replace my RSS reader with DTTG such that the workflow can be simplified.

1 Like

Would be very nice if it could be used as a ‘companion reader’ next to DT Pro. So set it up and organize it on macOS, but once activated also triggered to refresh by DTTG.

Could that be an MVP-like approach or would this require almost the same effort as building the complete epic? Just curious…

Kind regards,
Maik

That would make no real difference on the development side. However, it’s still on our to-do list (which is, unfortunately, quite long … :slightly_smiling_face:)