How to get the Devonthink Office 2 database into Devonthink Office 3

Hi,

I just got my upgrade to Devonthink Office 3. I installed it and opened it and I do not see my database from Devonthink Office 2.
Is there any official procedure, which I have to follow to see my V2 database in Devonthink 3 ?
Like it seems, that Devonthink Office 2 uses a different database location on my Macbook. Do I need to copy the database first to the new location of Devonthink Office 3 ?
I am running V3.01 and V2.11 and Devonthink Office is installed under OS X Catalina.

Thank you in advance for your help.

See this…

Thank you, that worked. I was just not sure, whether I have to do some pre work.

Another thing is the Mail add-on. It is not installing in Apple Mail on OS X Catalina. I tried it with the closed Apple Mail app, don’t get any message and nothing is installed in Apple Mail.
Is there a workaround for this problem ?

You’re welcome.

and nothing is installed in Apple Mail.

What do you say there’s nothing installed in Apple Mail?

I mean, there was usually an entry in the Apple Mail menu, where I was able to move mails into Devonthink Office. This entry is no more there.

Do this to ensure the plugin is properly installed and enabled…

1. Quit Mail.
  2. Quit DEVONthink 3.
  3. Enable Full disk access in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy for DEVONthink 3
  4. In the Finder, hold the Option key and choose Go > Library .
  5. Go into the Mail/Bundles folder and delete the DEVONthink.mailbundle .
  6. Relaunch DEVONthink 3 and install the Mail plugin from DEVONthink 3 > Install Add-Ons .
  7. Relaunch Mail and enable the plugin via Apple Mail’s Preferences > General > Manage Plug-ins .

Excellent ! Thanks a lot for your help. That solved the problem.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: