How to print all items in a group at one time

I am brand new to DEVONthink Pro Office and have just begun to learn how it works. I am able to print one item in a group but I cannot print all the items in the group at one time. When I select the titles for printing, only the titles print, not the information contained in the files. (In Zotero, I can generate a report of the items I wish to print and then print the report.) Is it possible to print all the information in all the items in a group at one time? If so, will someone please tell me how to do it? Thanks.

YES!! Thank you so much! I think merging the documents and then printing them is a way to do what I want. I tried it and it worked–but then I encountered a new problem that I need help with. The font on the merged document was tiny when I printed it. I could barely read it on the printed page.

Is there an easy way to make the font on the merged document larger for printing purposes? I can easily read the merged document on the screen but I need to make its font larger for printing purposes. I did set the font on the merged document to be larger for printing by selecting all the words in the merged documents and then clicking on “bigger” (many times) in the format menu (format, font, bigger). Is there an easier way to do this? Thanks again.

If it’s a text-based document, click “Rewrap Contents to Page”.

Perfect!!! I put that check mark in and my merged document printed out in a very readably-sized font. Thank you very much!!