How to use smart group/smart rule to obtain all items inside the groups that meet search criteria

• I have some groups, namely group1, group2 … groupN, and they respectively contain items {item 1.1, item 1.2... item 1.n1}(in group 1), {item 2.1, item 2.2... item 2.n2}(in group 2), etc

• I label certains groups with the tag MyTag, which are group k1, group k2, group kj

• How to have a smart group, where I can see a all the items inside MyTag tagged groups flattly listed? That is to say, a single-level hierachical view that contains items {item k1.1, item k1.2... item k1.nk1}... {item k2.1, item k2.2... item k2.nk2} ... {item kj.1, item kj.2... item kj.nkj}?

Thanks!

What are you trying now?

I now manually go inside group k1, group k2, group kj, and select all items, and batch tag them with MyTag.

Then I use a smart group to filter MyTag, and at the same time filter out Kind of Group, then all items inside the group k1, group k2, group kj get flattly displayed.

But this is troublesome and time-consuming

It’s unclear what part is troublesome and time consuming. This…?

I now manually go inside group k1, group k2, group kj , and select all items, and batch tag them with MyTag .

You have asked about making a smart group to show matching items in a group.