I’m locked out of my DTTG app and I can’t figure out why

I’ve tried to figure this out on my own for a few weeks, and saw a thread that an app update fixed the issue, but it’s still not working for me. I just get an option to buy and the restore button does nothing. I checked my app purchases and I definitely already paid for this. Either I’m missing some kind of new upgrade plan or something’s broken.

If I need to delete the app and reinstall it, will that create havoc with my databases and have to delete and sync them all again?

“Purchased” doesn’t mean purchased for money, unfortunately. That section in the app store lists all apps you have ever downloaded. If you have actually purchased the app as a one-time purchase, you should have received a receipt from Apple for the purchase (and money should have been deducted from your account or credit card). If you have purchased as a subscription, DTTG should be listed in the subscriptions section of your account.

If you do have a purchase receipt, please check that the app was purchased using the same Apple ID as you are currently using. If that is the case, you should contact DEVONtech support directly by opening a ticket and including your proof of purchase.

Ok, thanks. I know purchased also shows free stuff, I just could have sworn I paid money. I did go through a ton of apple receipts (ugh) and didn’t find it. So I guess it was free in Feb. then? Guess I’ll have to upgrade again ugh.

You very likely just took advantage of the free complimentary period. There is no free upgrade.