Icon size / spacing between lines

Hi guys!

Happy New Year to everyone. Thanks for making such a great application. I have got the following question: is it possible to get some more spacing between things in the middle pane? Alternatively, is it possible to use larger icons like finder? I attached two screenshots of what I mean:

This are the usual size of icons in finder. Below is the larger size.

I would like to do the same in Devonthink because groups can have a larger number of files (see my database in the background) than most folders I have. So it would make reading a bit easier. If I overlooked an option how to do it, please let me know. Otherwise, I would like to request/suggest this feature to you.

Best wishes,
Daniel

The only possibility right now is to increase the view font size (see Preferences > General > Appearance).

Thanks! I tried that, and it is not quite what I am looking for.

I will mark it as feature request. Icon size does not matter to me, it is just the way it works in finder. Maybe some other users would like some spacing, too. I have no clue how difficult such a thing would be to implement. Probably, it would not be a top priority unlike the promised new awesome (no pressure) DTTG version people are waiting for :slight_smile: .