Image Capture Sidebar issue

Image Capture Sidebar stalled in DT3
I used for years DTPO with great satisfaction, both for work and at home
Now I’m generally satisfied of improvements in DT3, but I’m a problem with sidebar Image Capture. When I move to this sidebar, my Epson workstation is recognised, I see Mail and Outlook icons, but after a few seconds DT3 begins to be stalled, the horrible coloured wheel start rolling and I am obliged to force exit from the program. I don’t need to import all my emails from Outlook or Mail, but i don’t see any options to choose this action.
I’m using Catalina.
Please I need help: importing documents from my scanner is necessary for my job.
Tks.
Marco

When the application is stalled, do a Spotlight search for Activity Monitor . Select our application in the list of processes - it should show “(Not Responding)” and the name in red - and press Command-Option-S to run a sample on it. When the sample window opens, press the Save button and save it to your Desktop.
Hold the Option key and choose Help > Report bug to start a support ticket and attach the report.

(Also bear in mind, it’s the weekend.)

Hi Bluefrog, Tks for your help. I saved the sample, then I had to restart DT3, and I chose Help > Report Bug. An email opened just with 3 attachments. I attached also the sample and I sent to feedback@devontechnologies.com. Hope everything is correct.

Have you a good Sunday.
Marco

Thanks. You too! :slight_smile: