Importing Messages from Thunderbird + An Atta Boy!

Is the best way to import a message from Thunderbird to do a Save As to the Inbox? Are there any plans to have drag/drop of Thunderbird messages into Devon-Think (is that even possible with Thunderbird?).

BTW, DTPO 2.0 totally blows all the competition out of the water. You guys… what can I say? What an amazing, feature rich, flexible application. I live in it all day long and depend on it to find everything. It’s so easy, yet there is so much sophisticated functionality there as well.

Being in IT for over 32 years, it is rare that I fall in love with a product and its development team. You guys have totally won me over with a product that is unsurpassed on any operating system and unbelievably affordable! How is that even possible?

Keep up the extraordinary work! Amazing! Kudos to all of you!

Best regards,
Rob

This depends probably on Thunderbird. Just try to drag one message to DEVONthink’s Dock icon or to a window of DEVONthink or to the Sorter. Does it work?

You made my day, thanks a lot :smiley:

I’m glad, Christian! You all deserve the applause!

I did try to drag to Sorter, but didn’t think to try the icon in the tray. I’ll give it a whirl.

I absolutely can do a Save As to the Inbox, so that’s an easy workaround if drag 'n drop fails.

Best regards,
Rob