Imprints with different font sizes and styles

Hi, is it possible to apply different font sizes and styles on different imprint configurations? It should be possible, I reckon, but somehow I don’t get it to work.

At the moment, I do have two configurations with different names and if I change the font size in Configuration A this change will also apply to Configuration B. Same with font types and styles.

Any suggestions how to change that?

Apparently, the problem only appears with duplicated configurations. If you create a new configuration it is possible to apply different font sizes and styles.

Seems like a bug to me.

Development will have to look at this. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

It’s messy, but the solution is: in the duplicated imprint delete the placeholder “Font”; then insert a (new) placeholder “Font” in the same place - it will automatically be called “Font1”. In the list on the left now select a different imprint and then return to the duplicated imprint you want to work on. “Font1” will now have reverted to “Font” but will no longer be linked to the original imprint; however, at this point you will have lost the (duplicated) font data - the rest of the imprint remains untouched. (Seeing as it is your intention to change the font, presumably that is no problem).

To me, the “duplicate” function acts more as a “replicate” function as far as the font is concerned - whether that is intended behaviour I do not know.

PS: just discovered that imprints don’t sync (via Bonjour, anyway) -> feature request.