Improving DTG as a reader of documents

How about a list of recent destinations and databases (like in DTO) when moving an item to a new group in a different database? I am trying to use my iPad Pro as my main device. DTO is probably the one app that keeps me using my Macbook Pro daily. DTO is also my most used app. Everything is in there.

My suggestions for improving DTTG for note taking

1. Navigation bar
    It’s slow moving back and forth between multiple items located in different groups. The recently viewed/modified smart groups work okay but you have to go all the way to the top. A great example is the navigation bar in Notebooks by Alfons Schmid. Clicking the title bar on the top of any document opens the go to screen and shows all top level groups along with recent items (favorites would be a nice addition). This makes it fast and easy to references multiple items while working on a new note.

2. Extra text formatting keys
    Drafts and Notebooks are good examples

At my desk I like to use DT3 on my MacBook to view and search documents while taking notes on my IPad. I don’t enjoy writing or creating new notes directly in DTTG so instead I use Notebooks or 1Writer and index the dropbox folder with DT3. This works alright but I would prefer to stay in devonthink and not have to index my notes. I think these two features suggested above would help a lot!

Top of my list: a “home” button or better yet, breadcrumbs trail a la DT3: getting back to the top after diving deep into a database can be quite arduous at present.

Just long-press on the back arrow.

Ahhhhhhh…

May I remind people that the topic of this thread is “improving DTG as a reader of documents”?