Indexed items and drive sleep

Hi,

I have a few indexed items in my database pointing to files on an external RAID. Every time I search the database DT has to wake up the drives for some reason (I don’t see why, btw, if the database itself is on an internal SSD). This causes DT to beachball until four physical drives are individually spun. I’d like to know if there’s a way to search the entire database for all items that are indexed (rather than imported) in order to delete them and, once done, if this will stop DT from needing to wake up the RAID (my Energy Saver settings are set to “Put drives to sleep when possible”, because they are a rather loud bunch).

Thanks a lot.

Is the preview pane visible? Or the kind column? In addition, could you please launch Apple’s Activity Monitor application (see Applications > Utilities), choose DEVONthink 3 in the list of processes, select the menu item View > Sample Process while DEVONthink is beachballing and send the result to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com? Thanks in advance!

Preview pane is visible, and the “Kind” column too, yes. I’ve just sent you the process sample.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks, the next release will improve this.

Thanks @cgrunenberg. Any way to find only indexed items, in the meantime?

E.g. via an advanced search Item… is… Indexed or via a toolbar search item:indexed.

Perfect. Thank you very much.