Invoking mail plug-in using mail.app rule

Is there a straightforward way of invoking the plug-in for moving mail from the OS X mail.app to DTPRO?

I know that I can invoke a SCRIPT, though the old scripts used for moving mail to DT are problematic. (Apparently, whatever message is presently highlighted will be moved, not necessarily the message that kicked off the mail.app rule!!)

What I would like is to set a rule that would

• determine whether an inbound message meets the criterion
  • invoke the “Add to DevonTHINK Pro Office” plug-in

and for extra credit, allow me to specify the Group folder into which the message should be placed.

• Rich Miller

The folder Extras > Scripts > Mail of the disk image contains a script for Mail rules.

I am running version 1.5.4 of DT Pro and my mail scripts appear to have stopped working. I just read this thread, but am a bit confused about how to insure that current mail scripts are up to date. Could someone outline the procedure?
Thanks.

To which scripts exactly are you referring?

My Safari scripts. For example, I can add material to DT with the keystroke CMD-Shift-). But if I go to my menu to “Add selection to DT” I receive the message: “Can’t get application ID com.devon-technologies.thinkpro2.”

I assume I installed those scripts in error. Do I just trash them and reinstall originals?

You’ve probably installed the beta of DEVONthink Pro (Office) 2 but are still using DEVONthink Pro 1.5.4. Therefore just remove the scripts, then reinstall them via Help > Install Add-ons…

My mail scripts for the 1.5.4 don’t exist anymore. Can they be downloaded still?

They’re only part of DEVONthink Pro 1.5.4, not of DEVONthink Pro Office 1.5.4 which doesn’t require scripting to archive emails.