Is the simple functional plugin guide in DA Pro Help document still relevant?

I tried to follow the steps per steps outlined in the help document without success. Is it possible that the website had gone through some changes and render the plugin sample inaccurate?

Welcome @ntiem8r

What were the results you got?

Thanks @bluefrog, IIRC one of the elements is no longer there, i think it was ui-nav.

Today i got the plugin to work though its returning results as similar when it should have been unique.

How do i get it to return all 22 results instead of omitting it as similar?

The plugin plist

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> Description Searches the web using <github.com>. EngineUrl https://github.com/rimpy-custom/communityRules/issues?page=_agentOffset_&q=_agentQuery_ Identifier net.custom.rimpy.search Info RimPy Database Search Plugin LinksMatching *github.com/rimpy-custom/communityRules/issues/* LinksNotMatching *docs.github.com* *docs.github.com/en/github/site-policy/github-terms-of-service* *docs.github.com/privacy* *docs.github.com/site-policy/privacy-policies/github-privacy-statement* *docs.github.com/terms* *education.github.com* *github.blog* *github.com/about* *github.com/collections* *github.com/customer-stories* *github.com/enterprise* *github.com/enterprise/startups* *github.com/features* *github.com/features/actions* *github.com/features/code-review* *github.com/features/codespaces* *github.com/features/copilot* *github.com/features/discussions* *github.com/features/issues* *github.com/features/packages* *github.com/features/security* *github.com/login?return_to=%2Frimpy-custom%2FcommunityRules%2Fissues%2Fnew* *github.com/login?return_to=%2Frimpy-custom%2FcommunityRules* *github.com/login?return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Frimpy-custom%2FcommunityRules%2Fissues%3Fpage%3D0%26q%3DTest* *github.com/login?return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Frimpy-custom%2FcommunityRules%2Fissues%3Fpage%3D1%26q%3DTest* *github.com/pricing* *github.com/readme* *github.com/security* *github.com/signup* *github.com/signup?ref_cta=Sign+up&ref_loc=header+logged+out&ref_page=%2F%3Cuser-name%3E%2F%3Crepo-name%3E%2Fissues%2Findex&source=header-repo&source_repo=rimpy-custom%2FcommunityRules* *github.com/signup?ref_cta=Sign+up&ref_loc=header+logged+out&ref_page=%2F%3Cuser-name%3E%2F%3Crepo-name%3E%2Fissues%2Findex&source=header-repo* *github.com/solutions/ci-cd/* *github.com/sponsors* *github.com/team* *github.com/topics* *github.com/trending* *resources.github.com/* *resources.github.com/devops/* *resources.github.com/devops/fundamentals/devsecops/* *services.github.com* *skills.github.com/* *support.github.com?tags=dotcom-footer* *www.githubstatus.com/* Name RimPy Database Search OffsetPerPage 1 Operators 59 ParseLinks ResultsPerPage 25 Start 1 TextEnd <footer> TextStart <h2> Version 1.0

You can disable filtering Similar Pages in the settings for the search or add a boolean key of FilterSimilarPages to the plugin.

This and many other keys are described in the Plugin Development > XML and JSON Keys section of the built-in Help and manual.