Is there a way to eliminate "Identical" file filter?

I’ve created a script for Project Muse, an academic database for the humanities and social sciences. The only problem is that the search results skip a few PDF documents; the log shows that DEVONagent identified those files as “Identical.” Those file in fact are not identical but rather than argue that point, I wonder if there is a way to get DEVONagent to forgo this particular “identical” search filter? I’m thinking it would be nice to have a key equivalent to “FilterSimilarPages”–maybe a FilterIdenticalPages key that I could turn to false.

(In general I feel that all filters should have keys that allow them to be turned off, but this is a subject for another post.)

Any help would be very much appreciated.

By the way, I’m creating plugins for several academic humanities/social-science databases (JSTOR–a better one; HeinOnline; ProjectMuse; etc.) They will require that users log on to their university networks via VPN (almost all schools offer this). As soon as I have working betas, I’ll post them to see if smarter, more experienced techies can improve them.

Could you send some of these PDF documents to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com? Thanks!