Is there an option to hotkey various states in PhotoStickies?

Title pretty much sums it up. I have a sticky I keep on the top of my screen regardless of other windows (as a reference), but sometimes need to move it to look at what it may be covering. It would be handy if there was an option to hotkey different states of the sticky so I can move it without careful replacement with my mouse.

Alternatively, if there were docs for what arguments can be passed to PhotoStickies via MacOS’s “open” command, that would be helpful as well since I could make the hotkeys from there, if a saved state can be passed as an argument.

You could assign shortcuts to saved states via System Settings > Keyboard > Shortcuts

Thanks for the reply!

Hmm…rather than activating the given state, the keystroke I set through the way you specify actually just deletes the state.
[Insert pic of the hotkey made through system setting (new users can only embed one image)]

Opt+Cmd+S shows up as a hotkey for the state when I look at it through the menu, confirming that the mac recognizes that keystroke for that menu item, but using that hotkey doesn’t seem to do anything except remove that state from my saved list
Screenshot 2023-12-14 at 3.18.49 AM

Choosing a state while the Option modifier key is pressed deletes it indeed. Other shortcuts should work as expected.