Is there something wrong with the forum's appearance?

Bildschirmfoto 2014-07-16 um 16.29.50.png

Over here it’s looking fine. Which browser do you use, does a restart or emptying the cache fix the problem?

Firefox 30.0 running on OS X 10.9.4. Emptying the cache and and restarting Firefox did not solve the problem.

I see the same issue as vatolin, and am running OS X 10.9.4 and Firefox 30.0. Clearing cache and a restart didn’t resolve the issue.

Comment: I’m not a convert to either Firefox or Chrome, as neither works for capture of rich text or WebArchive of a selected area of an HTML page with DEVONthink’s Services for those capture modes.

Does the problem persist if you change User Control Panel > Board Preferences > my board style to the legacy “prosilver” skin?

It seems as if Firefox changes something in the way “sprites” are handled. I’ll check into this later today.

I was actually seeing the same problem on Safari Version 8.0 (10538.43.40) (unreleased beta). I figured it was a safari problem.

I don’t know if you’ve changed anything, but as of 19:51:52 GMT the problem seems fixed for me.