Keyboard Shortcut Q: diagonal arrow keys??

Okay, maybe I’ve totally missed the boat on the on this one, but what the heck key on the keyboard is an arrow that points diagonally up & left??

I’m trying to invoke the keyboard shortcut for “Top Group” in the Go menu, which looks to be: command-option-UPLEFTarrow


Ahhh, okay, I think I just figured out that it’s the HOME key. Wow, who knew. It’s just as mysterious as that goofy symbol used to designate option/alt. I guess it would help if APple keyboards actually had these symbols on the keys! (and while we’re at it, how about they include the word “command” on the Apple key too?).