“Log” Feature Request and/or How-To

I find the Log very useful, especially for several of my databases comprised totally of indexed files and folders. It makes for quick work to correct/delete items in Finder that are ‘Skipped’ or ‘Failed” using the Log’s Show in Finder feature.

Sadly, I’ve noticed the Log entries sometimes disappear from DTP on Quitting (i.e., without me explicitly “clearing” them). I started saving un-reviewed logs so I can deal with them later

… which leads me to a Feature Request or How-To question:

Is there a way to open the .log files in DTP so it repopulates/adds to the Log with it’s entries

• that would be a very helpful feature
    … way easier than my current work-around, viz., open the .log files in TextEdit, selecting the path entry, and pasting that into the Finder > Go > Go to Folder… dialog

• tried importing a .log file into DTP but it’s treated like a text file and doesn’t populate the Log with it’s entries

Also leads me to ask if there’s a glitch in DTP that “clears” the log without the user’s explicit [Clear] action in the Log window… not seeing anything in “Settings” addressing this

Thanks in advance for your consideration and/or assistance

DEVONthink Pro Version 3.9.6

iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
3.4 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
macOS Ventura 13.6.6 (22G630)

Thanks for the inquiry!
Currently, no there is no way to reopen DEVONthink’s logs in the Log window. And indeed it is merely going to be plain text if saved.

Development would have to assess the request but it has been noted.