Looking for WebDAV support

I’m not sure if I am supposed to post this here, so apologies if I am doing it wrong. My need is solely related to syncing DT - so I thought I would ask here first.

I have a Mac mini with Mountain Lion, (not server version) and latest DT Pro Office.
At two other locations I have Macbook airs also with same software.
I want to be able to sync from all locations - but not via dropbox or other cloud services.

So my ideal solution would be WebDAV on the Mac mini. (This is its only job - just sitting connected to the internet and allowing all users to sync).

I have been trying to do this for a few weeks - followed various online recommendations, and also asked via DT support - but no success. (I have reasonable knowledge, but no expertise in depth…)

Can anyone point me towards someone who can set this up for me? I am happy to pay for the services, and I assume it can be done remotely. (I am in the UK). Ideally it would be someone also familiar with DT so they understand the sync requirements.

(Just for info - local network syncs work perfectly, as did a DropBox trial, but WebDAV would be more secure as we would keep our data in-house)

Hopefully someone can help -thanks,

Peter

Sure, I can probably do this pretty quickly depending on your requirements. Open another support ticket, please.

Thank you Nathan! I have opened a ticket.

Kind regards,
Peter