I know this is most likely a Mail.app problem – but since (a.) it’s effecting my use of DTPO – and more importantly – (b.) the people that hang out here are far more knowledgeable and quick to assist, unlike the behemoth that is the Apple Support Communities, I figured I would try my luck.
All appears to have stopped working on 21 January 2015, since that is the latest date of the applicable email in the applicable Smart Folder.
What I did before/am doing currently:
1.) Any email I want to find its way into DTPO – I used a shortcut to expand the term "DTPO Inbox:-- " either at the beginning, or end, of the email’s subject line.
2.) Over in Mail.app, I have a Smart Folder with the following conditions:
Smart Mailbox Name: DTPO Inbox:-- Contains messages that match [all] of the following conditions: [Subject] [contains] [DTPO Inbox:--]
The above is purely for me to ‘keep tabs’ on what should be sent over to DTPO, and is a useful reference point to jump into, to confirm what was recently so-sent.
The latest email, sorted by date – as mentioned – is 21 January.
This is clearly wrong, since I’ve sent plenty more since then – somewhere, something is going haywire since it’s not picking up those emails with “DTPO Inbox:–” inside the subject line.
I have deleted the smart mailbox, re-created it, selected “rebuild” in the menu option – nothing changes.
3.) I have an Mail.app rule that is as follows:
Description: To Devonthink If [any] of the following conditions are met: [Subject] [contains] [DTPO Inbox:-- ] Perform the following actions: [Run AppleScript] [Mail Rule – Add messages to DEVONthink Pro]
The latter AppleScript being presumably from the Mail.app plugin, installed through DTPO.
So, on the one hand, the Smart mailbox isn’t working – and similarly, the Mail.app rule, which is following the same recipe, is NOT firing either (or at least, not since 21 January 2015)…