Make DTPO look like Together?

I love DTPO (especially since DTTG 2 landed!), but I admit that Together looks pretty and clean. I can tweak my toolbar to suit me, and the Three Panes view is almost the same, but I can’t figure out how to make the item previews larger. Is there a settings option I’ve missed that could give me larger thumbnails? If not, can I make that a feature request?

See the View menu for these commands and shortcuts:

In View > As Icons? See this slider bar, just below the toolbar

Perhaps “Preview” was the wrong term. I think of “preview” as the little thumbnail next to the filename, because I usually view the document directly in the right-hand pane (rather than opening it in a separate window).

Basically, I’d like:

Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 6.23.47 PM.png

to look more like:

Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 6.25.24 PM.png

where the thumbnails are larger and more distinguishable. The view menu and its shortcuts are great for zooming in on the document, but I’m not sure how (or if) I can make the thumbnails bigger.

View > as Split and View > Show Details.

That’s so close, if only it still had the third pane. If I have to choose between pretty thumbnails and seeing the actual document, the document wins.

May I request that as a feature? I love DTPO’s functionality and would never give it up, but I admit that some of the self-labeled competitors have a few attractive UI elements.

Thanks for that helpful hint Jim. I never knew the Detail View existed and it will be a timesaver for me.

No problem - and note you can use the slider at the slightly-upper right to increase the size of the thumbnail and expose more metadata.