I am trying to improve my workflow that I set up with Keyboardmaestro. I figured that the current setup is not very efficient since it does not work 50% of time I use it. Maybe you can help me with a script that does the same thing.
So I like to annotate a document in my database that I am currently viewing. So I press CMD+N that does the following:
- copy item Link of current document
- get window name of current document (actually the document name would be nicer to have)
- create a new Text file 2012-02-19_18-30.ft in the same folder
- set URL to the link I copied form my document
- add the Tag “Log”
- open the annotation
- write this header in the annotation
Entered on 2013-02-19 at 18:30 by me [Name of the document that I am currently annotating.pdf](x-devonthink-item://AAAAABBC-1E2F-3FE4-56E7-E55CDED55555) #
I use the tag “Log” for all my annotations and notes. This allows me the view them all in a smart folder.
Do you have any idea how the setup a script or template that would do the same thing.
Thank you for you help in advance.