The app is very hard to use when a keyboard is attached. Magic Keyboard trackport support is ok-ish, but the dragging and dropping things still feels unnatural and laggy.
Keyboard shortcuts I’d love to see in DTTGO (coming from the Mac version):
- Toggle edit to select documents instead of clicking “Edit”
- Quickly group selected documents into a new group that I can name (not the current auto group feature)
- Quick move to group
- Quick jump/open group
- Rename (right now we have to click on “Info”, then type a new name) and other document manipulations
- Set selected text as document title
- Don’t hijack CMD+TAB - the app often doesn’t let me tab into other apps and I have to use gestures to switch
… and I’m sure there are a lot more
Currently DTTGO really is more of a viewing app. It would be really great if I could just use my iPad to organize documents with my morning coffee instead of having to use my Mac.
Can we have more keyboard shortcuts on DTTGO on iPad please?