More magic... Cloud AI update? In the direction of Boolean search or weighting and linking of terms

I would love to use the cloud function more as inspiration. I could imagine that the Boolean search could be linked more closely with the cloud function. Perhaps so that the terms searched for are already automatically linked in the cloud and are highlighted more visually.

Perhaps there would be an option to select different terms, which would then appear linked in the cloud. Similar to when you click on a single term in the cloud. Perhaps so that the cloud changes accordingly, or a second and third graphic appears, which can serve as a suggestion for linking within the terms.

Perhaps you could also drag terms in the cloud with the mouse so that a slider appears and weighting of the terms would be possible.

I could also imagine that there are numbers within a Boolean search that allow the terms to be weighted.

Maybe there would be an update for the Cloud AI function with advanced options? I could imagine that you already have some ideas.

So all in all, a bit more magic, that would be nice :slight_smile:

Well, these are just loose thoughts that you can probably link much better than I can :slight_smile:

What Cloud function are you referring to?
Things have specific names in DEVONthink so I can’t determine what you’re talking about without a visual.

In my text, I have referred to the term “Cloud” as used in Devonthink, as shown here.

The request is noted, with no promises.

1 Like

Vielen Dank :heavy_heart_exclamation: