Moving Sticky Note Annotation

Hi all. New to DT. Trying to figure out how to move the sticky note so it’s not blocking text in pdf document.!
Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 11.14.15 AM|690x213

Select Tools > Mode > Annotation Selection (also available in the editing bar), then select the annotation by clicking on it. Afterwards the annotation can be moved, edited (after double-clicking) or deleted.

Wonderful! Thank you it would’ve taken me days to figure that out.

What about when you add a detail to a highlight annotation, and it creates the sticky icon (like in screenshot)? I followed the directions and still couldn’t move it.

A screenshot of the editing bar would be useful.

I have the same issue. please see my screenshot with the editing bar included. Would be great to have a solution as I realy would like to use the details field.

Just switch to the Annotation Selection tool (see menu Tools > Document > Mode or second icon of editing bar), then select the annotation. Afterwards the annotation is movable via dragging or can be edited after double-clicking on it. There’s of course also the Document > Annotations inspector to view/edit details.

I can move the Annotation arround, but then the content also changes. I want to move the little yellow square because it hides text. This way the “Details” feature is not really usable. - Thanks for your immediate reply, Christian

This isn’t customizable currently.

ok - thank you for your answer