I’m having an incredibly hard time getting Devonthink to Sync properly on my mobile device. It hasn’t synced to my mobile properly in months. I’ve done a lot of re-arranging of files on desktop and none of it has affected mobile.
- I’m syncing on iCloud with encryption key on mobile and desktop
- I recently upgraded the latest versions of both
- To Fix:
- I turned off and deleted the iCloud (legacy) location on mobile
- I turned off iCloud (legacy) on desktop and created a new location on iCloud (CloudKit) instead and uploaded all of my files (took about three hours to upload). Used the same encryption key password as legacy (while crossing my fingers that would be fine).
- Added iCloud (CloudKit) on mobile and started the sync. Got an error message that items might be missing when uploading. Went ahead with anyway.
In the end, I’m in the same situation I’ve been in for the past year. Devonthink To Go shows its “Downloading Items from iCloud” but nothing is changing. Same amount of files in each group and none of the groups are updating to their new names or locations.
Anybody got some tips for me?