New Years Resolution

It is new year. Happy new year everone. On reflection I think I have been using to many apps and a new resolution for me is to simplify.

Therefore I have decided to use just use Devonthink and DTTG for everything. Document storage, reading, task management, notes etc. Obviously I still use separate mail and calendar.

You can do this with use of tags,smartgroups etc. An example for tasks I just flag or tag @todo and use a smark group

It’s always good to take a look at your habits, etc. and try and find ways to improve them. Good luck with your project! :smiley:

No doubt a worthy approach.

Personally, I try to use the best tool for each job and generally find that using DEVONthink in concert with other apps works better than shoehorning every need into DEVONthink as the single app for '“everything”. Horses for courses.

My New Years resolution is to find at least five new DevonThink/Ecosystem users this year.

The more users, the more money in to developers, the better product!

Even if the product is almost perfect today as with Steve Jobs, you didn’t´t know what you needed sometimes before it was presented to you.

Happy that after a long wait DTTG came out as a very usable app and with extremely few problems compared to many other ones. With DTTG 1.0 it was harder to recommend the Devon-system but now it works like a dream!

So finve new users among my friends and business colleagues this year!

@Basil: As always, we appreciate the confidence and support. Cheers! :smiley: