Not-unified databases and the item listing (Solved in #4)

I’ve discovered the ability to disable “Unify databases”, and I like that behavior a lot better than the default. (Managing open/closed groups in the Navigation panel is messy for me.)

With “Unify” disabled, I only have the database names in the Navigation panel and the content (top-level groups) appear in the Items listing. For every database but for one…selecting that database name shows the contents lower in the Navigation panel (which I’m trying to get away from) but those contents do not show in the item listing.

It’s frustrating, if that one database behaved consistently life would be grand.

I have rebuilt that database. I have compared database properties with some that display correctly. Does anyone have an idea why this one database doesn’t display top-level contents in the Items listing?

Most all of my databases are indexed with the indexed groups at the root of the file hierarchy. (Actually, I have one encrypted database and it is behaving “correctly” as well. Help? many thanks…

Screen captures would likely be helpful.
Hold the Option key and choose Help > Report bug to start a support ticket if you don’t want to post them publicly.

As requested, thanks Jim.

This is what I want:

And this is not doing that:
png 2

Disable View > Show Only Documents :stuck_out_tongue:

Perfecto!

Not sure how that got out of sync with the other databases, but what matter?

Thanks very much Jim

You’re welcome :smiley: