Opening file moves cursor in group back up

I am opening a group from a search and get a thumbnail list of the group. there are about 90 or so documents in there.
I scroll down and open one of them. How do i go back to the list and keep the cursor where it was (say row 20)? Clicking the “<” button at the top seems to bounce me back to the top of the group.

Thank you very much

I assume that in grid view with a grid of icons on the right-hand side? I’d consider this a glitch. Noted.

Not sure what the grid of icons means. Here is a screenshot

Entering any of those bounces me back to the top of the grid when returning to the grid

Yes, that’s the grid view. When you just tap the group and not its item count you’ll navigate into the group in the list. Again: Noted as a glitch.

hm. no. i tap the group name and get to the view above. i tap the item count and get to the same view. i guess that’s another glitch :wink:
but really, the returning to the group is the problem. thank you.

hm. no. i tap the group name and get to the view above. i tap the item count and get to the same view. i guess that’s another glitch

Oops. I see. We have already fixed that for DEVONthink To Go 3.1.1 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fixed for 3.1.2.