Orphaned database in iCloud

I created a database in DTTG and turned on sync for iCloud then tried to turn on sync for Bonjour and it appears I can’t do that when the iPad is not configured to host a Bonjour connection (that is on my Mac).

So, I moved everything in that database into a group in Global Inbox, created another database on the Mac, moved everything from Global Inbox into that database and turned on sync for Bonjour and iCloud.

That all worked, but now i have a database created via DTTG in iCloud that I can’t seem to delete. I have tried turning on sync for that database on the Mac then delete the database (same on iPad). Neither removed it from iCloud, I still see it available to sync…

Any tips on how to delete that orphaned iCloud database?

Deleting a database in DEVONthink or DEVONthink To Go will not delete sync data. That would be a bad thing to do and each device - including the sync location - is independent of the other.
With the iCloud sync location selected in DEVONthink’s Preferences > Synce, Control-click the database in the Remote section and choose Clean Database.

As noted in Help > Documentation > Troubleshooting > Sync Issues > Verify & Clean

Thanks!

No problem.