Pleeeeease help ! Nothing on screen after 1.9.3 upgrade

When I start DevonThink, I can see devon menu’s on the top of the screen but nothing else. I can’t access to files and folders. Upgrade from 1.9.2 on 10.3.9

Did I done something wrong ? I was running 10.3.9 before the update so it should have worked.

Pleaaaase help ! :cry:

same here

I read a post concerning troubles on French localization.
It suggest to move to english one or another but I didn’t find how to choose the Language for DevonThink.

Does someone know ? :question:

OK SOLVED BY RE-DOWNLOAD FROM DEVON WEBSITE.

BEST WOULD HAVE BEEN TO RESEND AN EMAIL TO INFORME USERS OF A NEW RELEASE FOR FRENCH LOCALIZATION. BUT WHATEVER GOOD TOOL.

KISS

:wink:

We didn’t want to bother people with another newsflash (many get very angry about these things because of all the spam they get), but we’ve informed everyone who inquired.

Best,

Eric.

Maybe those people could learn to channel their anger into realizing the difference between potentially useful information and spam? Or just delete with extreme prejudice?

It’s as though people who’d sincerely appreciate you providing certain information without them having to ask are penalized by those who are selfishly angered by it. Guess who I’d prefer as my customers.

Anyway, you can certainly include me on your chatty communication list. :slight_smile:

Suggestion for future consideration:

Create a weblog for only DEVONtechnology staff to occasionally post “between newsletter” product/company-related news items that some people would find offensive as e-mail and would too easily go unseen on the forum or even the main web site.