Pricing/Newbie Questions (Evernote Refugee ☺️)

Hello,

I recently downloaded DEVONthink and so far I think it is a WONDERFUL alternative to Evernote! I can’t believe it took me 11 years to convert over! I just wish I did it sooner- it would have saved me a ton of work and hassle :tired_face:!

That being said, I would like to purchase DEVONthink Pro, DEVONthink To Go, DEVONagent Pro, and DEVONsphere. I have 27 days left on my trial for DEVONthink. I didn’t see a trial for DEVONthink To Go but I would like to possibly try it before purchasing it if I can to see if it works the way I need it to.I plan on saving my databases (both Mac OS and iOS) on iCloud (CloudKit).

What’s the best way to purchase these? I do not qualify for Military, Student, or NPO and I don’t see any promotions going on right now…

Is there a bundle? Sometimes I know if you purchase the Mac OS App, the iOS Apps are bundled with it for a discount or are free. I am kind of confused on pricing. Which Apps are subscriptions? Which Apps are standalone? I think I kind of understand but I am not sure?

I am sorry if I posted in the wrong section. I am a crazy busy Mom of twin 10 year old boys and another 8 year old son :crazy_face:!

Welcome to the DEVONthink world.

Except for DEVONthink ToGo, see https://www.devontechnologies.com for a “buy” link for each of the apps you are interested in. DEVONthink ToGo, being an iOS app, is purchased via the Apple store with their terms.

Thank you! I was just wondering if there is a bundled option for purchasing multiple products.

I’ve bought software from other companies before only to find out after the fact that I could have saved money by purchasing it in a bundle and often paid more by purchasing APPs individually.

I just didn’t want to miss out :wink:.

I’ve been playing around with the DEVON suite of APPs and they have definitely exceeded my expectations! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

There is no bundle. But maybe you are lucky and DT will run another promotion during black friday as in last year: DEVONtechnologies | Black Friday Weekend

3 Likes

Actually, there is a discount applied to DEVONagent Pro if you’re purchasing DEVONthink, e.g.,…

… and vice versa…

Do note these prices may change in the future but it does reflect there is a discount even if there is no official bundle.

1 Like

Thank youSO much!! This is good to know!! :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re welcome :slight_smile: