Problem Resizing Images

I have a group containing images (mostly jpeg). If I open an image by double clicking on it then the image is dispayed in a new window with resize buttons on the toolbar. Clicking on the enlarge button works fine in that the image is enlarged. The problem is that I cannot resize the window depite the fact that it has a re-size handle. This is very frustrating. I can scroll the image but this is not satisfactory especially given that the window is quite small. Amazingly though I can make the window smaller!!!

Which version of DEVONthink are you using? This seems to be a problem that we should have already addressed in the latest version of DT.

Best,

Eric.

DT PE 1.9.2

Strange. I’ve just tried it here and it works. Could you e-mail me a screenshot of this “resize-handle-less window” (eboehnisch (at) devon-technologies.com).

Best,

Eric.

Hi Eric,

I have emailed you a couple of screenshots but I believe you misread my post. I did not say that the re-size handle was missing from the window only that it does not allow the window to be enlarged. Have just noticed a ‘typo’ in my post which may have been the source of the confusion. It should have read, ‘The problem is that I cannot resize the window despite the fact that it has a re-size handle.’

Thanks! We’ve just recreated your problem here. It will be fixed in DT 1.9.3.

Best,

Eric.