Problem Syncing Omnioutliner files

Hello,

Recently I am having difficulty syncing my DTPro databases through my Dropbox sync store. The sync fails on an Omnioutliner document every time. I get the following message in the log:

9:28:49 PM: Sync: Continuum → blackbird24_98@yahoo.com (Dropbox) 0-Blogging Plan.oo3: (client error ({“error”: “

Restricted Content

This file is no longer available. For additional information <a href=“https://www.dropbox.com/support”>contact Dropbox Support.”}))

I have posted support requests with Dropbox and Omingroup as well, but seeing as how I’ve never had a problem syncing Ominoutliner files inside my databases until the last few days I’m thinking its something with the latest DTPro update? Any thoughts?

I’m getting an error like this all of a sudden as well. I try to sync my MBP to my iMac, and my MBP DTPO returns a couple of lines in the log - one saying, “the operation was cancelled”, the other, “Move files workflow: (client error ({“error”: “

Restricted Content

This file is no longer available. For additional information <a href=“https://www.dropbox.com/support”>contact Dropbox Support.”}))”

The files are a mixture of web archives, PDFs and RTF files.

Could it be related in any way to OmniOutliner 4 just coming out?

I managed to fix my problem by going to Preferences > Sync , highlighting the Dropbox connection in the right pane and then selecting “Clean Location …” from the menu in the disclosure triangle at the bottom (the right hand side one, with the ‘cogs’ icon). When the dialog came up saying, “All records in the remote copy of the database will be removed” I went ahead and clicked OK. They weren’t removed, and the problem is now fixed. That message was therefore weird And wrong.

Just for the record, the “Restricted Content” issue is a bug with Dropbox, not with Sync. This issue was never encountered until a couple weeks ago, when suddenly several users reported it at once. The Dropbox-related code in Sync hasn’t changed for over a year at this point. If you view the records in question through Dropbox’s web interface, you get the same error.