Reminder with email not working

Latest DT3 beta. Select file in the main window and open up the “Annotations & Reminder” inspector. Add the following reminder to a fictious email address (for the purposes of demonstration):

I then click somewhere else or move to a different file. The entry immediately disappears and was not registered.

Thanks for the bug report, beta 4 will fix this.

I am using DT 3 Beta 6.
I love the Reminders function; Nice addition to DT.

I have set the Reminder Smart Rule to send an email and ping a sound. And, it all works!! At the appropriate time an email is sent and it pops into my inbox.

BUT, if I open up mail on iOS, the Reminder email is immediately pushed into Archives on all devices! This means that if the first place I go to check email is my phone or iPad, the Reminder is never visible in the inbox.

Is there a setting I am missing or is this a bug in the script??

Thank you!

Is there a setting I am missing or is this a bug in the script??

No, there is no function for this in the Reminders. It merely sends the email to the specified account. Are you running Mail rules in Mail on the Mac?

I have experimented enough to now understand that IF I open a Reminder email in iOS using Airmail, the email in Apple Mail is immediately moved to the Archive folder. (On Mac OS)

If I use Apple Mail to check the reminder in iOS, there is no problem and the email remains in the inbox on my desktop.

Not sure what this tells you but, there it is!

That sounds like an Airmail question.

Haha, yes, I believe so.

Definitely let us know if you hear something about it. We rely on Apple Mail since it’s free, reliable, and a core part of the Apple experience.

I discovered that on the iOS version of Airmail I was on the blocked list. Not sure how that happened but after taking myself off that list, problem solved!

I discovered that on the iOS version of Airmail I was on the blocked list.

Hahaha! Nice.:slight_smile:
I guess you were protecting yourself from self-spamming :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the follow-up.