Remove or replace returns from a document

I have several documents in which I want to find and replace several characters including carriage returns.

How can I use the Find command to Find and Replace a carriage return? I tried ASCII and hex codes but no luck.

Any help would be much appreciated.



If you enter option-return in the search box, you may be able to find the returns.

I use TextSoap for removing extra returns. It can remove many different unwanted characters and reformat text.

Good Luck!