"Replicate To" button

I would love to see a “Replicate To” button added to the Classify drawer. Since my current filing system involves a lot of replicants, I rarely ever use the “Move To” button, since this limits the item to only one group. Thus, to replicate an item to another group, I have to use the contextual menu and scroll through a multitude of groups and sub-groups. It seems that it would be easier and more elegant if one could simply press a “Replicate To” button in the classify drawer. If there is already a way to do this, I would greatly appreciate learning more about it.

Thank you for the suggestion, this will be probably added to a future release. But it’s already possible to select multiple groups in the classify drawer and therefore to move the content to all selected groups.

Thank you very much for your quick reply! I hadn’t realized one could select multiple groups.

Same here! There’s always something to learn on this forum.

Yeah, this forum is where I have learned (and continue to learn) about how to use DT (Pro in my case). For instance, I didn’t realize you could select multiple groups in the classify drawer either!

Alexandria

Thanks, thats very useful indeed. And its even mentioned in “Help” - i must have failed to notice it :unamused: