Request: Open in "Omnioutliner for ipad"

I rely heavily on Omnioutliner for notetaking (I’m an academic), and I have several omnioutliner files synced to Devonthink to Go. It would be wonderful to be able to open those files in “omnioutliner for ipad” and then when done, return them to Devonthink to Go. Any chance?

Assuming that DEVONthink To Go could send OO documents to OmniOutliner iPad, you’ll need to put in a feature request to the Omni folks to support the return trip back to DEVONthink To Go. OmniOutliner iPad 1.0 has no ‘Open In…’ menu, so there’s no direct way to send the documents to DEVON think.

Thanks for the suggestion. I’ll do that.

DEVONthink To Go 1.1.1 is now available, which does support sending OmniOutliner files to OmniOutliner iPad.

I just confirmed the update works, as well. Now that’s what I call prompt service. Thanks, guys!

I have just started a feature request at Omnigroup for sending and viewing documents in DTTG with OO iPad. Now we only have to vote for this feature for getting implemented. You can vote under this mail adress:
omnioutliner-ipad@omnigroup.com

Regards
Kai

Omnioutliner for IPad is now able to send documents to Devonthink to go. Unfortunately they could not be previewd or searched by DTTG.

It would be great to get this function in DTTG!