RSS feeds stopped updating

It seems that my RSS feeds have stopped updating and, other than upgrading to the newest Devonthink version (which I did in the last day or two – don’t remember exactly), I haven’t done anything different. While these feeds have been set to refresh every 15 minutes, I tried manual updating, which seems to work to a very limited extent – I’m clearly not getting everything. I restarted my computer to see if that made a difference.

I don’t usually look at the feeds themselves (they are kept within folders and accessed via smart groups) but now that I look I see, next to the article count, what looks like a miniature thought bubble (see attachment for picture of what I mean). I don’t know what that thought bubble represents, or whether it could be the cause of my problem.

Any ideas? Thanks.
Screen Shot 2015-02-14 at 10.13.01 PM.png

For information, this also has happened to me in DEVPNthink Pro Office 2.8.3.

The image posted shows that the feed contains 7 articles, and all 7 are unread. The bubble indicates that a comment has been added to the feed document (select the feed, command-shift-i, then look at the Spotlight Comments field at the bottom of the pane).

To the bigger question, I subscribe to a lot of feeds in my databases, and they are all updating as expected. Perhaps try subscribing to a new feed that is changed often (such as this forum) and see if that feed updates.