RTF No Longer Visiable After Upgrade

I upgraded to the latest version of DTTG this morning and my RTF notes are not visible after the upgrade. The files are there, but there is no visible text.

Is anyone having this issue?

Which version did you use so far?

I upgraded to 3.7.3 from the immediate prior version on iPad and iPhone. The same thing happened on both devices.

Are these RTF or RTFD files?

RTF files. I will take a look at RTFD, but I have few of them.

On DEVONthink To Go’s databases screen, select ? > Contact Us to start a support ticket. Thanks!

I did so.

Fixed for the next update. Sorry, we missed that one when reworking the internal way file types are handled (because the old mechanism is now deprecated in the latest iOS releases).

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know.

I’m having same issue on both iPhone and iPad. Logged support request via Contact Us from within app.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Of course you have an issue. It’s an acknowledged bug (see above) that is fixed in next update, per @eboehnisch, a leading DEVONthink developer.

1 Like

Just curious, any ETA on the next update?

The inability to access RTF files remotely, from my mobile devices, definitely impacts my workflow. Not trying to be pushy, but just wanted to gauge approximately when we can expect update.

Many thanks!

While we don’t comment on development timeframes as it’s too dynamic an environment and people too often see estimates as promises, I will say we are hard at work on it and we hope to have it out very soon. Also remember, it has to go through Apple’s review process too… every. single. time. :roll_eyes: :slight_smile:

The update to 3.7.4 is now available.