Safari Clip to DEVONThink Shortcut

Environment: Safari 9.1.1
OS X 10.11.5
Clip to DEVONthink 1.2.6

I have my shortcut set to ⇧⌘c but it is not working. If I change it to ⇧⌘z it works which must mean that something it overriding the DT shortcut. I have looked at my keyboard shortcuts in Settings and my shortcuts in Keyboard Maestro but there is nothing for ⇧⌘c. Is there a way to determine what is overriding the shortcut.

Many Thanks

Paul

Tracking down shortcut conflicts can take time. You might want to download a trial version of KeyCue, which is a utility that can display a menu of all active shortcuts in any context (i.e., shortcuts active when you’re running Safari).

korm, thank you for the suggestion. I already use KeyCue but, unfortunately, it doesn’t show anything for ⇧⌘c.

So, I assume you’ve checked the sections System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts and looked for shortcuts that have the yellow warning sign (conflicts).

Otherwise, boot into a guest user account without any of your usual apps running and open apps one by one until you find the one that’s conflicting that shortcut. This is a tedious process and not sure to find the issue.

It might be simpler to just use the alternate shortcut you mentioned :laughing:

korm, I have already looked at System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts but thanks for the suggestion. Given there is no quick way to investigate, I will stick with the alternative shortcut.

Regards

Paul