Scansnap/DTPO Bundle -- No Delivery Information

I purchased the Scansnap/DTPO Bundle. I immediately received an email with my software license and another email stating, “Your order will be fulfilled by a third party company, Ingram Micro USA. Your order has been forwarded with order number #xxxxx to the order department of Ingram Micro and you should receive a delivery confirmation soon.” After four days I hadn’t heard from Ingram Micro so I emailed Devon support and got a response telling me how to get my software license if I hadn’t received it. No mention of the Scansnap. I can’t find a customer service contact for Ingram Micro. Does anyone know how long Ingram Micro takes to ship scanners? Might arrive tomorrow, might arrive in a month— it would be so helpful if I could know…

My advice to others considering the bundle–
The bundle doesn’t save a huge amount of money, so you might want to purchase your scanner elsewhere unless Devon starts providing an email address or phone number one can use to contact the scanner shipper!

Please send us your order number and your full name to support(at)devon-technologies.com and we’ll dig into this issue. In general ScanSnap buyers receive an email message from Ingram Micro within hours.