Scansnap recent update breaks devonthink 3 group selection at import

Hi
Since a recent update of scansnap home 1.7.0 (8) scansnap online update 3,0,22 I get the following very disappointing problem:
With the correct parameters set since very long and always worked fine (DEVONthink’s Preferences > Import > Destination to Select group) any scan I now make and whatever the group I manually pick at import as a destination, every scan would land into my global inbox…
That really kills my workflow I really loved the way it was working before for running scan of batches of papers which would land in different databases/groups…
I tried to juggle with some parameters but found no idea because obviously my settings are correct and have been correct for months or years on that…
Also it could not be related to scansnap home 1.7.0 update and a mere coincidence that this bug has appeared right after scansnap home 1.7.0 update and when I kind of try to get back to scansnap home 1.6.0 using time machine that bug is still here
But when I import a file with any other means that scansnap (eg import a file by dropping it on DT3 icon in dock) the sorter to select group would appear and when I select a group the file in the end ends up in that group and not in global inbox…
Any idea on what could have gone wrong, anyone facing the same sudden issue, any idea how to fix ?
Thank you very much in advance

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you so much
I had searched for info on this and found none and I thought this be a very recent bug as it has just appeared yesterday on my machine.
Actually this “Enter metadata after text recognition” has been bothering me for months and I did not know where to find a setting for that window that I do not need…
Much better this way for me and I do not need a fix at all…
Thank you very much for your kind and accurate support that has been one of the reasons for my sticking to your really great (demanding) app over the years.
Thanks again you made my day…

You’re very welcome :slight_smile: