Setting default font Annotation?

Is it possible to set a default font for use in Annotations in DEVONthink Pro Office, and if so how? I have set in Peferences my preferred font for Plain Text, Rich Text & Note & Full Screen but none of these seem to have any effect on Annotations. I would be grateful for any help.

Navigate to

_/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2/Templates.noindex/_Annotation___Cmd-Shift-Alt-A.templatescriptd

(Your file name should begin with “_Annotation”, it might end with a different - or no - shortcut.)
In Finder, control click the file and choose “Show Package Contents”. Navigate into the package to this location

/Contents/Resources/en.lproj/Annotation.rtf

Modify the “Annotation.rtf” document as you wish – fonts, etc. Just leave the placeholders (for example %documentName%) in the file so the template continues to operate. You can change the font of the placeholders, if needed.

For safety, you could make a backup copy of the templatescriptd document before you proceed as above. Since the document is part of the installation package, it is always possible that some future version of DEVONthink will overwrite your modifications.

1 Like

Much obliged korm, many thanks. :slight_smile: