Sorter does nothing

It appears that my Sorter has stopped functioning. It appears on the right side of the screen and I can open “drawer”, but nothing that I try to drop into the inbox appears in DT Pro. I recall early on when it work that a green dot with a “+” would appear over the inbox, indicating that it recognized I had an item that I was dropping in there. Now, I don’t get that green dot at all. Any advice on how to revive it?
Thanks

As documented, e.g., in the Upgrader’s Guide (on the download disk image), the Global Inbox of the Sorter is not activated as of public beta 3. It will be activated in a later version.

Content that has been dropped into the Global Inbox is stored at ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2/Inbox/. When a version of DEVONthink Pro/Office 2.0 is released with the Global Inbox activated, that content will be sent to the Global Inbox. In the interim, content that was stored at the above location can be removed and added to an open database.

Database Inboxes and/or groups can be dragged into empty slots in the Sorter. Content dragged into those Inboxes/groups will be sent to their destination if the database is currently open, or sent next time the database is opened.

Thanks, Bill. Obviously I’m one of those that don’t read instructions with new tools either… :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the next release!