I have an issue when stamping a pdf with a smart rule and syncing this to another device.
This is my workflow:
- General Inbox: Upload PDF File
- Label the PDF File with a color code
- After next sync, the smart rule grabs the PDF file, removes the label and stamps it
- After next sync, I can sync the pdf file to my iPad
- on my iPad, I can see a preview of the file with the stamp on it
- when I download the file, the stamp is not visible on the document
What I discovered so far:
- This seems only to happen when stamping with a smart rule
- Setting the stamp manually (with the same process - Label, wait for Sync, Stamp, etc), I was not able to see this behavior
- I can remove the file from the iPad (Remove Locally), sync it again, the stamp is still not there
Any ideas? Is this maybe a bug?
Thank you for your answers.