Strange issue with Smart Groups and Meta Data

Does a rebuild of the database fix this? Maybe the index is not up-to-date, the handling of Markdown documents has been improved many times during the last years.

No, that was the first thing I tried before open this thread :wink:

How do you actually change the documents if the rebuild didn’t fix it? An example document would of course be useful.

I open all documents in edit mode add a linebreak at the end, CTRL-S and go back to the View mode.

The files are normal md documents with the following information in the header (before the first # H1).

Author: Thomas Krampe
Title: This is the Title
Subject: Some subject
Copyright: 2021 by Thomas Krampe
Organization: MyCTX
Keywords: Wordpress,AppointmentHourBooking,Plugin,Language

<script src="x-devonthink-item://E2554DA1-4B5D-4900-8ACC-EFCEBEA58875"></script>
<link href="x-devonthink-item://4011138A-73F7-4475-947B-15AAC859E2BE" rel="stylesheet">

What operating system are you running?

Your example document works actually fine over here, both a smart group and List view work as expected. Does exporting such a file to the desktop and importing it again also fix the issue?

Well I had this problem with approx. 120 documents and the work around open, change, save is done. If I create a new document from scratch now (based on my md template) everything work as expected. So no issue any more. Thx. for your thoughts here.