Two years ago I gave up my Mac and since then I use DTTG exclusive with iPad and iPhone. Syncing was always a bottleneck and I would be happy to switch to the faster CloudKit option. Here is what I want to do:
- Download every database completely to the iPad
- Establish CloudKit as a sync store beside iCloud (legacy)
- Allow syncing all databases completely to CloudKit sync store
- Disable iCloud (legacy) sync for every database and disable the sync store
- Perform step 4 on my iPhone and resync after doing step 2
Is this the way to go or am I heading for disaster? I am aware that I will not be able to purge/remove the iCloud legacy sync store until I can access it via DTP on a Mac but in the meantime I got enough storage space.