Sync error due to pending files.

Any chance that you could send a zipped copy of the sync store to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com? E.g. via Dropbox? Thanks!

You could try this:

1. Create a backup of your database(s) on the Mac (e.g. via File > Export > Database Archive…)
  2. Remove the former sync location both on iOS and on the Mac
  3. Disable automatic synchronizing on iOS and on the Mac
  4. Create a new sync location on iOS, synchronize the database(s) containing the changes manually
  5. Finally add the same sync location on the Mac, synchronize the database(s) manually.

[size=85]I’m at 2.0.3 on iOS (two devices, iPhone 6s and iPad Retina Mini) and at 2.9.4 on three macOS workstations using a Dropbox sync store, and I’m still getting this error.[/size]

ninja edit; did the smart group to see what files were flaked out and it wasn’t anything i couldn’t replicate so i trashed them, seems OK now.

DTTG 2.0.3 did not clear my pending problem. It did work at the first time, but it happen again. :frowning:

@skylover: Did you empty your databases’ Trash in DEVONthink?

Thanks for the approach. I ended up just fixing each file 1 by 1. It seemed faster than deleting and recreating the sync location. I wold have replied sooner but did not receive any notification that your reply was posted. Re sending the zip file – had already fixed manually by the time I saw your reply.