Sync smart groups?

Yes, but paying for things doesn’t make things simpler to implement. I paid good money for my Mazda 6 but I don’t think they’ll ever make it fly :wink:

Back to the topic lol. Is there any workaround on DTTG on the iPad to be able to browse the smart groups?

:wink:

Not at this time. As noted, they are non-functional at the moment due to the differences in the underlying technologies.

2 Likes

This is the workaround that I use.

1 Like

I also use a replication approach for certain groups/folders that I want to have available on iOS devices. I do it slightly differently than the approach linked to above, but the idea is basically the same: use a (separate) smart rule to replicates items matched by the (original) smart rule. The destination group where the rule puts the replicants is sync’ed normally, and thus the items are available on iOS. Since the items are replicated and not duplicated, changes to the items (e.g., annotations made on PDFs on an iPad) are reflected in all replicants (per usual DEVONthink behavior), including the ones that are matched by the (original) smart rule.

2 Likes